Leepfrog Technologies, Inc.: Oracle (PeopleSoft) Campus Solutions Developer at Leepfrog Technologies, Inc. (Coralville, IA) (Coralville, IA)
Posted: May 19, 2017
Leepfrog Technologies, Inc. provides its CourseLeaf software to more than 240 of the nation’s most academically complex colleges and universities to manage their academic catalogs, curriculum, section scheduling and student course search requirements.
Leepfrog is looking for a full-time Oracle (PeopleSoft) Campus Solutions Developer to join our growing team. The responsibilities of this position include designing, developing, testing and implementing software to support the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions application and Leepfrog’s proprietary software, CourseLeaf. The Oracle (PeopleSoft) Campus Solutions Developer will work closely with clients, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. The Oracle (PeopleSoft) Campus Solutions Developer will apply system solutions to business problems through design and programming.
- Coordinate/work closely with Project Managers and other members of the SIS integration team to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Fix software issues and code irregularities.
- Perform code maintenance, testing, and analysis.
- Implement software or product enhancements.
- Give technical feedback to non-technical business professionals.
- Design and complete project assignments.
- Stay current about industry developments.
- Write reports and documentation as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.