Posted: Jul 14, 2022
Main duties and responsibilities
- Creatively and effectively use graphic design to communicate to a variety of audiences
- Develop multimedia assets for use around the business
- Work with the Marketing and Business Development team to effectively communicate information
- Utilise design expertise to contribute toward and enhance communication projects across the team
- Produce and amend product artwork
- Input creative and design thinking into team and interdepartmental meetings
- Promote the use of data visualisation and champion graphic and digital media formats and techniques
- Demonstrate a high level of independence, professionalism, and collaboration through effective communication skills and a proven ability to work harmoniously within an interdisciplinary, fast-paced, multi project environment
- Demonstrate mastery in designing a variety of document types, including: Animation and video, Brochures/Newsletter, PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use, Iconography, Data visualization, Infographics, Fact sheets and patient information, Logo
- Experience in wide range of graphic design disciplines - Experience with digital media assets and platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate collaborative working on projects
- Strong relationship builder ? key partnerships, external agencies etc
- Able to demonstrate initiative and success
- Able to interpret and analyse data
- Excellent IT and time management skills
- Must possess a "can do" attitude
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
About the company
Lionscreed is an esports team based out of London with a strong emphasis on creating a diverse and inclusive community.
Currently competing in Fortnite and League of Legends.
Founded in 2019 with a hunger for victory, style and innovation the team has obtained 11 titles and became one of the first teams to be shown on national television within their first year.