DISYS: People Analytics Consultant (100% Remote/Telecommute) at DISYS (Minneapolis, MN) (Minneapolis, MN)
Posted: Jan 11, 2019
Client: Large Bank/Financial Services
Work Location: 100% Remote/Telecommute (Preferred Location: Minneapolis, MN)
Duration: 12 month contract, extendable to 24 months, and eligible for conversion to FTE.
Position Title: Analytics Consultant
- Role requires project management and research experience.
- Intermediate to Expert level of experience with R strongly desired.
- Must be extremely comfortable with the following: Interacting with dashboards --- Working with large datasets of structured and unstructured data ---- Data Reporting ---- Using Tableau ---- Understanding reporting requirements and structural hierarchies for reporting in a collaborative environment ---- Working independently ---- Working on multiple projects
- Experience with graphic and visuals for storytelling with data/data reporting for executives and senior leaders is a huge plus
Key things that I am looking for:
- Comfort with data- structured and unstructured
- Survey design experience
- experience with hands on deploying and managing survey/measurement related projects people/employee data analysis/modeling experience people analytics experience is a plus
- Data visualization /graphic design for data reporting/storytelling experience is a HUGE plus
- Comfort/experience with data analysis tools/programming languages such as SPSS, R, and/or Python
- 1+ years of experience with R (Programming Language) and RStudio
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters Degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 2+ years of Experience with Tableau -must be comfortable building out dashboards, creating visualizations, working with complex structured and unstructured data in Tableau
- 2+ years creating dashboards and reporting data in a clear and structured way using tools/code such as R, SQL, Python