Eduflier: PHP Developer at Eduflier (Mumbai, India) (Mumbai, India)
Posted: Jun 28, 2020
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills
Responsibilities also includes translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Core PHP (Preferred)
Programming Languages needed:
- PHP (Required)