Paxful: PHP Developer, Fintech at Paxful (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Apr 12, 2019
- You will have the chance to work on products that change financial services worldwide: work with the peer-to-peer bitcoin platform that has over 2 million users globally.
- We have a highly-motivated team: you will be working closely with exceptionally talented developers.
- We promote your professional development: you will have the chance to attend trainings, workshops, conferences, and anything else you need to get to the next level.
- We are taking care of your health: tasty snacks, gourmet food delivery from restaurants to the office, gym membership.
- We have the right values: no unnecessary bureaucracy, and an international, fun work culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Write efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Work closely with our developers and product owners in an agile team
- Help to troubleshoot, test and maintain the product
- Follow company coding standards
- Perform code reviews and mentor your peers
- Cover your code with tests
We are expecting you to have:
- At least 3 years of the development experience
- Strong PHP and OOP skills
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, Yii
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Working with the high-load systems
- Understanding of security threats and “security by design” principles
- Be ready to work in the fast-growing environment
- Experience of working in a team
- A desire to relocate to Tallinn, capital of Estonia. Tallinn is known for its medieval Old Town, sea and breathtaking green parks.
- Good verbal and written English
It will be great if you have:
- Experience with microservices
- Interest in cryptocurrencies