BOOSTABILITY: PHP & Wordpress Developer at BOOSTABILITY (Coimbatore, India) (Coimbatore, India)
Posted: Jun 21, 2020
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our SEO team and enrich our websites with, Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
* Strong programming skills in core PHP.
* Knowledge of WordPress/WooCommerce is mandatory.
* Must have experience in Wordpress plugin development.
* Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
* Strong understanding and experience with SASS
* Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
* Strong sense of visual design
* An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
* Knowledge of usability/user experience design is a plus
* Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization - we don't work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
* Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
* Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, s2Member, BuddyPress
* Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a mandatory
* An understanding of programming security best practices
* Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility
* Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus
* Involvement in the open-source community is a plus
Eligibility: Bachelor or Masters Degree from IT
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary no bar for right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 30,000.00 to 60,000.00 /month
- Wordpress: 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)