Siemens AG: Product and Solution Security Officer at Siemens AG (Brande, Denmark) (Brande, Denmark)
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Job ID: 13594
Location: Denmark - Brande
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Mode of employment: Full time
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Product & Solution Security Officer (PSSO) driving Product and Solution Security (PSS) within the SGRE Corporate Technology software department. Cybersecurity is an important topic for SGRE and our products and as PSSO you will be part of a broad Cybersecurity community in SGRE.
The PSSO has the responsibility to actively drive Product & Solution Security in her/his part of the organization. The PSSO advises management, product management, project management and Technology heads with regards to security for all SGRE products & solutions. In cooperation with the Chief Product & Solution Security Officer (CPSSO), she / he advises appropriate processes and structures to introduce security into products & solutions and the related . In particular, the PSSO is responsible for implementing the security strategy, aligned with the overall security strategy.
What are my responsibilities?
- Build and drive the PSS community and program within SGRE Technology software department
- Participate in defining the PSS strategy for SGRE Technology together with the CPSSO
- Support Implementation of the PSS strategy
- Implement and maintain PSS related processes within SGRE Technology like: threat & risk analysis, security requirements engineering, secure architecture and design, hardening, secure coding and security testing activities
- Track the status of adherence and application of product and solution security standards, processes and policies
- Ensure organizational preparedness for product & solution security of SGRE Technology (e.g. trainings, roles & responsibilities).
- Advise on internal and customer projects where PSS is of importance and support customer specific requirements
- Be point of contact for PSS topics within SGRE Technology
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- You have basic and broad experience in IT security
- You have experience within project management and software development lifecycle
- You are familiar with software design principles and software architecture
- You have a structured result- and quality-oriented approach to your work
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and you have good cooperation and communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via [email protected] Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s