Siemens AG: Product and Solution Security System Architect at Siemens AG (Brande, Denmark) (Brande, Denmark)
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Product and Solution Security System Architect
Job ID: 14869
Location: Brande or Ballerup, Denmark; Hamburg, Germany
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
For our software department we are looking for an experienced PSS System Architect, as part of our highly skilled software development team and our holistic cybersecurity community focusing on implementing security in our products and solutions. As PSS System Architect you will keep a key role in defining the system architecture for the SGRE power plant controls system in conformance to the IEC 62443 and NERC-CIP standards. You will furthermore be involved in project specific security implementations and risk management process.
Your new role
- Actively participate in defining the system architecture of the SGRE power plant controls system with special focus on cybersecurity aspects (OT)
- Contribute to defining cybersecurity related architectural principles and to identifying best practices
- Contribute to analyzing cybersecurity requirements in order to understand the impact on the system solutions and estimate related implementation efforts
- Participate in defining the SGRE security program based on relevant standards e.g. IEC 62443/NERC-CIP with its related implementation road map
- Assess compliance with relevant requirements/standards/regulations
- Observe market trends in terms of security standardization/regulation and security technologies
- Ensure the documentation of the the cybersecurity related system architecture and solution description
- Advice and participate in Business Units sales projects during technical implementations
- Actively participate in related system architecture and cybersecurity related expert communities
- Master in software or security engineering and additional cybersecurity relevant training or similar combined with several years of experience in the files of security and IT/OT system architecture design
- Detailed knowledge of technical cybersecurity mechanisms, concepts and principles (cryptography, defense in depth, AAA, network security, PKI, hardening etc.)
- Familiar with security related processes and activities like threat and risk analysis, security testing etc.
- Detailed knowledge about security standards and best practices e.g. the IEC 62443, NERC-CIP, ISO 2700x, NIST etc.
- Profound experience in system architecture design and related frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What can we offer you?
- Meaningful activity with scope for action in an internationally growing company
- Attractive remuneration
- Positive working atmosphere characterized by team spirit as well as an open and cooperative working atmosphere
- Freedom to realize your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Employer-funded pension
- Other offers for employees such as employee discounts, canteen and much more
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jan Dainat via phone +49 (172) 4212272
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via [email protected] Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s