Posted: Oct 25, 2021
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the design owner of one of the leading and best Learning Platform in India. Someone who has the mastery of their craft to turn insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires the organization by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
You are passionate about education and the role of EdTech to bring the disruption in how a student learns.
What you'll do
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- You'll partner closely product managers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you'll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- You'll also work closely with other designers to brainstorm, sketch, and design the best learning product.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You'll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
- You have at least 1 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies; experience designing for mobile is a plus
- You've shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You're a great communicator. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work and make strategy come to life.