Posted: Oct 18, 2019
Our Production Artists are passionate and driven. The quality of work they produce is rising on a daily basis, and the results of their efforts move that standard forward with every project they undertake. They consistently push themselves, and as a result grow quickly. Speed, accuracy and quality control are key for this position. Much of our work must be pixel-perfect, precisely aligned, and technically consistent. We're looking for talented artists, hard workers, and fast learners. Bring a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail and you've got a spot on our team.
- Create artwork for mobile apps, websites, and games
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers
- Prepare final files based on supplied specifications with a high level of craft and polish
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation using image editing software
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Taking projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- The ability to work both autonomously, and as part of a team ? you'll need to do both here, so we need people who can get a brief and go solo as well as communicate and collaborate.
- Processing art and taking in feedback to iterate on your work.
- Maintain brand standards while working with client IP.
- A solid understanding of industry tools, such as Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail paired with a determined and positive problem solving attitude.
- Strong design fundamentals, with an eye for color, form and composition.
- The ability to generate, and work from concept sketches.
- A suitable portfolio and school / work experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in 3D
- Unity Game Engine experience
- Production experience
- Experience using GIT or other source control
- Please submit your Resume and Portfolio
- Only candidates who have submitted a link to their portfolio will be considered
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in the U.S. prior to sending your application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.