Posted: Nov 24, 2021
Production and Dressing Coordinator
Hello, we are Red Engine, the team behind the award-winning global brands Flight Club and Electric Shuffle. We're obsessed with disrupting the hospitality industry by creating and delivering the best possible experience - across all venues, products and brands.
Our central team covers the full spectrum of skills needed to bring each concept to life ? from design to marketing, sales to interior design, people and training, to finance, gaming and HR and everything in between. We're not just a team of people, we are dreamers, artists, rocket scientists, content curators, forward thinkers and the industry's finest.
With a total of ten incredible venues throughout the UK, we have ambitious plans, never standing still, we are passionate about developing new and exciting products, which means we're always growing and looking for passionate people to join the family.
Working within the Creative Team, the Dressing & Production Coordinator will support the running of the dressing & production life cycle; from concept, buying, production and installation in venue.
You will collaborate with clients (internal or international) to understand their needs and work with partners and suppliers to ensure the successful dressing and production of all new and existing venues.
You will ensure that all items are tracked and consolidated in terms of stock and cost throughout the course of the items journey.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining all documentation along the course of the project or task
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers to find dressing and production solutions, looking for new and competitive ways to improve existing supply chain
- Identifying opportunities for where to find venue dressing stock and organise buying trips
- Assisting the Head of Dressing & Production with dressing allocation for new and existing venues
- Attending installation of dressing items and key production pieces (UK Venues)
- Assisting in the arrival and categorisation of items into the Warehouse
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- A good understanding of creative studio processes
- 2-3 years' experience of working within a similar role and setting
- The ability to work across multiple work streams and projects concurrently
- Demonstrable experience of managing and building strong relationships with external suppliers to achieve the outcomes required
- The ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- Attention to detail and an ability to be flexible within all work matters
- Ideally a creative degree, with a lean towards project management
The way we work with each other is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we'll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work. You'll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you'll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; to make sure you're interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.
Fancy joining the team? Apply Now!
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 / Year
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience
Location - 56 Upper St, The Angel, London N1 0NY, UK