Warehouse Twenty One: Project Manager (Cheyenne)
Posted: May 17, 2017
Are you a budgeting superhero, a timeline champion, a detail defender? Can you lead the charge and implement company-wide process improvements to keep projects speeding along? If so, Warehouse Twenty One would like to add your super-powered skills to our team as a Project Manager.
We’re seeking someone with exemplary project management skills who thrives on facilitating win-win solutions for team members working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Our ideal candidate is less about the 9-5 and more about accomplishing great things with a passionate group of people dedicated to producing amazing campaigns and creative for our clients. Our Project Manager will be committed to understanding our clients as individuals and creative partners, and enthusiastic about meeting their needs with outstanding customer service.
As an agency advocate and key point of contact for our clients, the Project Manager oversees project budgets, coordinates schedules, manages projects through each step of our internal production process, and uses their mega-multi-tasking skills to perform independent management of a portfolio of work potentially exceeding 1.5 million dollars.
- 3+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field
The ideal candidate should have:
- An understanding of project management processes / best practices
- A familiarity with basic accounting principles including budget management
- Leadership ability to bring a team together to form a consensus and help the decision become integrated and followed across fellow team members
- General management and people skills to communicate clearly with tact to clients and W21 team members
- High organizational skills and time management skills to be able to keep project details and budgets straight and schedules on time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency to be comfortable working in softwares, the Google Suite of calendar, drive, email, and be able to research items through the internet
The ideal candidate should have the ability to:
- Work in a collaborative and open environment
- Take direction from clients and staff and process the information into something useful for project direction setting
- React quickly to multiple items
The overall essential function of the Project Manager job includes proactive and detailed project schedule management and budget management.
- Maintain proactive project schedules and keep track of deliverable dates across different PM tools, be ready to report on project schedules during Monday morning traffic meetings, and all internal and client meetings
- Follow projects throughout the project life-cycle across different departments from strategy to creative to production to ensure timely completion
- Schedule and attend client and internal planning meetings, taking notes of next steps and changes to project deliverables / schedules / budget during meetings
- Work closely with account managers to deliver on client needs
- Review and manage accurate budgets within project management tool to allow for time and expense entries against projects according to approved scopes of work
- Balance scopes of work against project deliverables to always ensure that client needs are met, while also making sure to avoid over-servicing; create change order and budget modifications when necessary
- Communicate project timelines, budgets and production schedules to account managers and clients
- Assist in writing of marketing plans, scopes of work and production / media briefs, focusing on budgets, timelines and schedules
- Work closely with the Chief Service Officer to ensure projects are included in and considerate of the overall agency traffic schedule
- Work closely with Chief Operations Officer and Operations Manager to to ensure projects are on target with respect to budget.
- On a weekly basis, review all transactions in appropriate projects in the project management system to ensure that all labor and expenses are put towards accurate projects
- Review billing and invoicing on a monthly basis to ensure that all client billing is accurate, and budgets are reconciled
Warehouse Twenty One is a full-service advertising, marketing, and design firm. Our group of brand gurus works in a restored warehouse in the arts-centric historic West Edge of Cheyenne, Wyoming. We’re inspired by great ideas, motivated by amazing teamwork, and passionate about Friday lunches. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, a 401K plan, and a company culture that’s a bit eccentric, a little groovy, and a lot of fun.