eMoney Advisor: Python Developer at eMoney Advisor () (allows remote)
Posted: Dec 21, 2018
We are looking for a python web application developer to build our new mobile first application to help our customer improve their financial health. Work with an agile team in a start-up environment to bring our vision to the market. This is a green field project. Bring your experience in using proven and current technologies to help us get this to market within a year.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a microservice based application using python, Django, Flask and related frameworks, in AWS or Azure
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of experience in building and deploying web applications using the python ecosystem like Django, Flask
- 3+ years of experience in building applications in the cloud, AWS or Azure, using containers like Docker
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with front end SPA and other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
Additional Skills we like:
- Experience in building financial applications
- Experience in working with data using machine learning tools and data analysis tools like pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow
- Experience with database technologies beyond relational, like MongoDB
- Experience with React, particularly React Native
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.