F-Secure: Quality Engineer (Cloud Protection) for Cyber Security at F-Secure (Helsingfors, Finland) (Helsingfors, Finland)
Posted: Apr 16, 2018
We are looking for a proactive, motivated, systematic and passionate quality engineer / automation engineer to join our highly motivated team of professionals and take F-Secure Cloud Protection solutions to the next level.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skill sets and learn new things in automation, product development and security. We work hard to bring efficient solutions to our customers and strive for growth and excellence in everything we do.
Corporate Cyber Security Business R&D develops and delivers the products used by F-Secures B2B partners and end customers. We are a flat and agile software R&D organization consisting of Software Developers, Quality Engineers and Software Architects. F-Secure is very much a product organization, and without R&D, the majority of our B2B business wouldn’t exist.
As a key player, Quality Engineer for Cloud Protection has an overall responsibility of creating well tested and verified high quality products for our customers. Sound like a challenge? Join us.
Key responsibilities in this role
- Planning, sharing knowledge and estimating and executing QA\testing activities
- Analyze test coverage and define test scenarios in co-operation with other team members
- Manual (planned and exploratory) testing for new features for products
- Take responsibility and assess current test and development processes and further improve them
- Contribute to long-time success of the Cloud Protection offering, and see the results of your efforts turning into reality
- Help to grow the team and set the team culture
- Develop and maintain test automation infrastructure
What we offer
- Great possibilities to learn test automation, CI systems, DevOps processes and related tools
- A team that is technical, ambitious and friendly, that will share their knowledge and expect you to do the same
- Opportunity to work directly with world class quality engineers to mentor and train you
- Full participation in product planning, reviews and giving feedback to product owners and other stakeholders
- Challenging and interesting problems that that will push you to learn new ideas, systems and ways of working
- Work with the latest technologies and tools, solving real problems from real life, helping people and corporates with their daily business
- Be member of our Fellowship Community, a passionate team of solid professionals supporting each other in daily work duties, and also as colleagues and friends
Our benefits include extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities, lunch vouchers, gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
What we expect you to bring to the table
- Good level knowledge of modern web based software and software testing
- Experience with version control system such as Git
- Genuine interest to learn test automation
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Respectfully challenge the quality of our products and giving feedback on them
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent team player, self-confident and willing to work in fast changing environments and ability to adapt on change
- Python and/or Robot framework experience, or a passion to learn them.
We communicate in English and it is the only language you need to master in our company.
Dare to be one the best? Apply now with your CV and application with salary request.