Roaming photographer - Amsterdam
Posted: Nov 22, 2022
If you love interacting with people and you have an interest in photography, this is the job for you!
Your main goal is to approach and photograph visitors at Smiler's partner venues and tourist hotspots. As a Smiler photographer, you have access to hundreds of photography work opportunities thanks to Smiler's partnerships with venues, events and attractions around the world. This means that you will be working in all kinds of cool venues, public hotspots, and festivals throughout Amsterdam.
In this position, you will be shooting portraits on location and capturing people's experience in high quality. That's why we are looking for extroverted and charming team players who love to be surrounded by people and make them have a great time.
This opportunity offers you the perfect opportunity to learn new photographic skills while capturing unforgettable experiences for visitors in Amsterdam. Whether you're an aspiring amateur or a pro photographer, this is a flexible freelance job where you can work a variety of hours to suit your schedule.
Your key responsibilities
- You'll approach and photograph people in a positive way so we can give them the best experience and photos;
- You will take beautiful photos of visitors at our partner venues or hotspots in Amsterdam;
- You will analyse your work and photos and think of ways to improve the workflow;
- You will report on consumer, venue and photography insight to the city captain and/or Smiler HQ
- You will provide an amazing experience with your positive attitude and gain positive sales results;
What you are able to bring to the table
- You have a passion for photography and you own a DSLR/mirrorless camera and a smartphone;
- You are a motivator with great communication skills: professional, friendly, empathetic, approachable, energetic and playful. You have excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team, the venue and with customers;
- You love to travel, you like the buzz of events and you are very flexible in your working hours (also the weekends; you will be there where the crowds are).
- You are not afraid of targets and you have an unstoppable motivation for the best results;
- You live within commuting distance of Amsterdam
- You speak fluent English
Smiler believes that valuable memories deserve to be captured in high quality. Imagine worldwide all those beautiful places where memories are created like museums, sports stadiums, concert halls, beach clubs, theme parks, cruises and zoos. Smiler enables photographers and photography enthusiasts to make money with photography in a fun and easy way. Smiler users have free access to our photography technology and thousands of photography work opportunities thanks to Smiler's partnerships with hundreds of venues, events and tourist locations around the world.
- €12.00 - €35.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 1017 HM Amsterdam: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location