TomTom: Scrum Master in Autonomous Driving Team at TomTom (Eindhoven, Netherlands) (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
Posted: Feb 14, 2019
Where do you want to be?
We want to hire the best and brightest minds in engineering who will design and build scalable data processing systems in highly innovative area of business.
- If you have ever asked yourself how big IT players build their systems
- If you are curious how petabytes of data are organized to be useful
- If you are interested in computer vision or signal processing
- If you are interested in distributed services or cloud computing
- Or maybe you love math and algorithms
- If you want to take part in building new, innovative software
- If you want to change the world (or just have a good time trying…)
…then wait no more. Join our team and see it live on the job.
What we are looking for a scrum master:
We are looking for a young, energetic and ambitious person who is passionate about shaping the productivity of two scrum teams in an agile software development.
To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- 3+ year working experience in the role as scrum master
- Flawless communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Technical background
- Relevant certification is a plus
- Passionate about quality and results
- Ensuring the scum process is followed
- Providing the environment for continuous improvement
- Facilitate the team in making sprint planning
- Open mind and readiness to discuss, question and propose new ideas to build state-of-the-art systems
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion-euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let’s not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Who are we?
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time. Since then, we have grown from a start-up, into a global technology company.
We design and develop innovative navigation products, software and services, that power hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. This includes industry-leading location-based and mapmaking technologies, embedded automotive navigation solutions; portable navigation devices and apps, and the most advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services.
Combining our own R&D expertise with business and technology partnerships, we continue to shape the future, leading the way with autonomous driving, smart mobility and smarter cities.
Headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in 37 countries, we offer advanced digital maps that cover 142 countries and 33 territories, and our hyper-detailed and real-time TomTom Traffic information service reaches more than five billion people in 69 countries.
To read our story, visit www.tomtom.com
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process