Formstack: Security Engineer at Formstack (Fishers, IN) (allows remote) (Fishers, IN)
Posted: May 20, 2021
Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all-in-one workplace productivity platform.
To help us accomplish this mission, we are searching for our next Security Engineer!
Where You'll Work:
Formstack is a 15-year-old remote-first company with its roots in Indianapolis. Formstackers live and work across the U.S. and the globe (in 9 different countries - and counting!) We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Who You Are:
You are technical, analytical, and comfortable making decisions. You feel right-at-home in a fast-paced environment and not intimidated by handling both long and short-term responsibilities that impact both our Development teams and the organization as a whole. Above all, you are passionate about security and compliance and making sure Formstack is up-to-date and protected!
What You'll Do:
Day-to-day, you'll be involved in looking at security and compliance from a technical standpoint and assist in making decisions for the organization. You will be responsible for all compliance documentation, leading compliance and security-related discussions, and assisting Formstack in building up our compliance and security team.
How You'll Succeed:
- Help to identify and classify security risks and make recommendations to minimize and compensate those.
- Participate in the security community as a face of the security team.
- Understand the tools/technologies used in the environment and work with the appropriate team on ways to secure them.
- Participate in the Security Incident Response Team by analyzing forensics and ensure containment and remediation of any security incidents.
- Ensure good communication both internally and externally is performed as well as any post mortem root cause analysis and remediation are timely performed.
- Respond to client and other 3rd party questionnaires.
- Stay current on the security landscape in the industry and current threat vectors and trends impacting.
- Create policies and procedures.
- All tasks contained within the scope of PCI.
What We're Looking For:
- Prior experience in Compliance/Engineering
- Strong presentation and executive briefing skills
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
- Security and/or Compliance certifications
- Experience with AWS framework
- Development experience with PHP
- Experience with SaaS and/or Data companies
- Prior experience going through PCI Compliance in previous role(s)
Salary Range: $115,000 - $130,000
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HEREto hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only.We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!