SIMON Markets: Security Engineer at SIMON Markets (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Sep 11, 2019
SIMON is looking for a Security Engineer, with 3 to 7 years of experience. In this role, the candidate will establish and manage the Security Monitoring Architecture and enforce Secure SDLC across SIMON technology teams. The ideal candidate would be an independent individual contributor who can do research, design and implement security technologies, and has an ability empathize and connect other teams as a business enabler.
- Manage secure SDLC processes across SIMON Application Development team
- Build automation capabilities for code reviews, security regression testing, dynamic testing
- Perform threat modeling and code reviews
- Infrastructure security automation:
- Establish vulnerability management/patching infrastructure
- Monitor/alert infrastructure for AWS infrastructure maintenance
- Proactive infrastructure testing, using Inspec and other testing tools
- Information security processes:
- Develop policies, procedures, and standards
- Track implementation to establish SOC2 compliance
Desired Experience (any of the following areas)
- Application security:
- Penetration testing
- Secure code reviews
- Threat modeling
- Web application firewalls
- Security automation experience
- Including, but not limited to: DevSecOps (infrastructure security), security testing automation, and AWS security implementation (Cloudtrail, Macie, Guard Duty, etc.)
- Develop and implement security technologies for identity and access management, cryptography, key management, etc.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district.