Seeking sound designer for 90-second promo videos
Posted: Jul 22, 2021
Are there any sound folks on here, or is Behance just for visual stuff?!
Our sound designer is going on vacation for a couple weeks and we're in a bit of a bind.
We make 90-second promo videos for tech-related businesses.
If you have a large database of sound effects, lots of experience adding sound effects to animated explainer/promo videos, and know your way around Audiojungle/Premium Beat/etc, please say hello!
In a nutshell, on any given project, we would need you to:
(Before we send the video to the client)
- Watch the first animation and choose an appropriate music track
(After the client gives final approval)
- Add sound effects to on-screen actions (there can be anywhere from 30 to 80 events sometimes)
- Mix and master the music, voiceover and SFX
- Provide separate stems (MU, VO, SFX) for future use.
You'll usually have a full 24 hours to find a music track (though the task itself only takes 1-2 hours).
The final mix generally needs to be done within 24 hours of the client giving final approval.
If this is interesting to you, please send me a message with:
1) A few examples of your work. (Not just "look at my Behance page" please -- help me out with some specific links. Your favorite/best work only please!)
2) What would you charge for this? (Not your usual daily rate -- what would be the full charge for everything mentioned above?)