Suitsupply: SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER / .NET ARCHITECT at Suitsupply (Amsterdam, Netherlands) (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Posted: Mar 5, 2019
Suitsupply is an international fashion brand with more than 100 stores worldwide across major metropolitan cities like Milan, London, Zurich, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. The company is privately held and operates a strong e-commerce platform that allows it to bring that same high-quality tailoring and personal service to customers around the world.
Inside our domain driven IT department, our 8 scrum teams work dedicated towards creating the best omnichannel experience ever seen in the E-commerce world. We need you, an experienced Senior .Net Developer / .Net Architect to help us replace the old legacy and move to new architecture. We are completely re-factoring our back-end architecture! Are you up for the challenge? Please read further.
What can you expect to work on?
- You will be a part of the architecture team and together with your colleagues constantly challenging the technical approach and coming up with new ideas;
- Working on innovative projects with the goal of completely re-factoring our back-end architecture;
- Coaching medior developers and offer them guidance when needed;
- Working on projects that enable us to completely move to the Cloud;
- Working on Back-end Architecture based on Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Microservices.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Able to see a big picture and know how to set up Architecture and Domain Driven Design
- Have significant (6+) years of experience with C# and .Net;
- Experience developing Microservices; excellent knowledge of DDD (it is a must), System Integration, Identity Domains and how to split code between the domains;
- Great knowledge of Cloud -Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- Passion about what you are doing while having a customer first mentality;
- IT education, computer science/software engineering.
When are you doing a good job?
- Helping us to create systems and new architecture;
- Transforming the back-end by moving us completely towards the Cloud;
- Refactoring the back-end completely;
- Being a source of knowledge for the teams and other less senior developers;
- Helping Suitsupply to serve their customers better.
What do you get in return?
- Work for a growing e-commerce company that would offer you room for innovation and a chance to lead the technology stack;
- Chance to influence the company's IT landscape -work on projects such as refactoring the back-end;
- Chance to educate the other teams on the technical approach;
- An excellent salary package;
- Choose your own device (and OS);
- The opportunity to impact global customers in over 30 countries, 100 stores;
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 22 nationalities;
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products;
- Healthy lunch, sport classes, sample sales, yearly themed party.