LSQ: Senior .NET Software Engineer at LSQ (Maitland, FL) (Maitland, FL)
Posted: Jul 17, 2017
Job Title: Senior .NET Software Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL
Exemption Status: Exempt
What you will really be doing
- Developing software that gives our clients the ability to receive funding by writing code using C#, .NET Core, WCF, Protobuf, and Entity Framework.
- Acting as an intrapreneur and having a real impact on the way we do business.
- Identifying and keeping track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing
- Making improvements to the deployment pipeline to ensure smooth and frequent releases.
- Code reviewing, testing, collaborating with, and mentoring other developers.
- Working with employees in all areas of the company including executives.
Your preferred profile
- 5+ years of development experience in .NET using C#
- Good knowledge of object oriented principles and patterns
- Comfortable working with databases & Entity Framework
- Ability to look at problems from a high level and come up with reusable solutions
- Experience working on back-end services and integrating with 3rd party services
- Genuinely excited about building software!
Extra bonus points for experience with-
- .NET Core
- TeamCity and git
- AWS or Azure
- NoSQL databases and caching services
- Angular, React, or Knockout
What does our team environment look like?
- Front-end and back-end developers with no egos
- Agile, 2 week sprints
- Weekly builds - moving towards daily builds
- We communicate largely through Slack, GitHub, JIRA, and google hangouts
- Experienced leaders that will challenge you to grow
- Freedom to be creative and develop great software
What have we worked on this year?
- Continuous deployment & improving our workflow
- New back-end infrastructure in WCF, .NET Core, and Protobuf
- Developed a plan for what products we want to build this year and beyond
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Really good health insurance, with one option being 100% employer paid!
- HSA & FSA options
- Dental, Vision, Life, Short term & Long term disability insurance - 100% employer paid!
- 15 days of personal time off per year
- 401K with company matching
- Financial planning services
- Discount on RDV Sportsplex membership
- Open floorplan
- Casual dress
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- An incredible amount of training your first week so you can learn what we do and don’t need to spend months piecing it together yourself.
- Company sponsored events & team outings
- For developers:
- Three 24” monitors
- A well-equipped laptop
- Whatever peripheral devices & software you need to do your job enjoyably
- Pluralsight access
- Quarterly Amazon gift card for training materials