Wipro Digital: Senior AEM Developer at Wipro Digital (Hyderabad, India) (Hyderabad, India)
Posted: Jun 29, 2020
Job description :
Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
· AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least two years in Web experience.
· Strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
· Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.2 with other products and vendors.
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
· Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
· Expert knowledge on Angular JS.
· Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).