Creed Interactive: Senior Angular Developer (50% in office/50% remote) at Creed Interactive (Saint Paul, MN) (Saint Paul, MN)
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Creed Interactive is seeking a senior-level Angular developer who will work closely with our tight-knit and talented team to deliver complex technology solutions for our clients. You will get a chance to work on projects both big and small as you help the team deliver on our “Creed Promise” to clients. You will work closely with our “All-In” designers, project managers and QA team on each project to realize the client’s vision while creating beautiful and functional UX/UI. We develop in a blended environment of management methodologies, with the majority of projects using an agile approach.
This is your chance to break out of the big agency slow lane! Escape roles that limit your participation and be truly involved with clients, teams and projects on which we collaborate.
You will be responsible for developing and supporting digital applications for Creed clients. As a senior Creed team member, you will be responsible for coordinating efforts with other developers and manage timelines, source control, and code banks properly. You must possess a knowledge of programming standards and best practices to bring work to life and architect business requirements and technology solutions. You will also be expected to manage client deliverable's, participate in status meetings, make use of time tracking software, assist with managing assigned projects and managing implementation plans for assigned clients.
Initial screening conversations followed up by a conversation with 3 or 4 of your friendly, future co-workers that want to learn from you and help you grow in your skills. They are super flexible to work around your existing schedule to have you come into our newly renovated office to chat. If you have what it takes to do something amazing together, we will ask you to come in one more time to meet a couple additional future co-workers and will get back to you within a week or two at the most with a decision on how to proceed.
Experience we’re looking for
- Experience with planning/architecting software projects from conception to completion
- Understanding of responsive web design patterns
- A track record that shows a high aptitude for learning
- Experience with JIRA, Bitbucket and other code/task management systems
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Advanced understanding of Angular
- Lead practice and process of using unit tests
- Ability to manage and interface with APIs and RESTful web services
- Well versed in software architecture patterns
- Strong knowledge of Docker containers
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows servers and hosting web sites
- Good code documentation best practices
We’d love it if you had
- Experience working on web-based projects in an agency environment
- DevOps experience such as creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Familiar with basic web technologies such as CSS, HTML, etc…
- Experience working on enterprise-level web-based applications
- Solid experience of working with single-page applications