Senior Art Director, Brand
Posted: Jun 18, 2020
The Senior Art Director works closely with the Brand Manager to design, develop and maintain core and product brands along with their guidelines, resources, media banks, brand applications, and all brand-related projects. The role plays a key factor in communicating the brand promise, core values, and products through a solid well-defined designed language.
The role extends the brand to offer business communication material, such as product collaterals, sales kits and pitch decks.
- Design business collaterals, such as presentation slides, sales kits, information and fact sheets, etc.
- Develop and maintain brand and sub-brand assets and corporate identity elements.
- Design business communication material.
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Provide advertising and social media collaterals.
- Maintain and improve design elements, such as icons, pictographs, photography, color palettes, typefaces, etc.
- Execute graphic design projects from conception to delivery.
- Generate simple concepts for complicated messages.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout communication channels, and product branding.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- 8+ years experience in a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description
- Ability to develop creative solutions and designs under tight business schedules
- Proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Solid understanding of brand identity and brand architecture systems
- Excellent presentation skills and cross-departmental communication
- Ability to create reusable business design elements, such as charts, tables, and forms
- Strong understanding of Business-to-Business design disciplines
- Ability to communicate complicated messages in a simple self-explanatory way
- Master in Adobe suite with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Master in layouts and composition, color theory and typography
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and animation is a plus
- Ability to create compelling layouts, graphic elements and illustrations
- A precise eye for color and detail