MarketInvoice Ltd: Senior Backend Engineer at MarketInvoice Ltd (London, UK) (London, UK)
Posted: Apr 11, 2019
Online business lending with the X-factor” - The Times
One of “The 9 hottest UK FinTech startups most likely to be worth $1 billion” - Business Insider
Our engineers are helping lead the way forward for MarketInvoice by building its core products and services.
We’re a diverse team of highly motivated and talented people who are focussed on delivering the best value for everyone involved. We don’t just write high quality software to make our technology successful but provide overall technical leadership to make the business successful as well as focus on creating a collaborative learning environment where we make our people successful.
Within the engineering team, we place a high value on creative intelligence and passion in our day to day work. Creative intelligence is a combination of creativity with smart analytical skills in generalising and synthesising knowledge to solve new challenges. Passion is the holistic commitment to technical craftsmanship, continuous learning, collaborative teamwork, and great attention to detail.
You’ll be someone who enjoys working on challenges, solving problems and continuously learning; a great communicator; is focussed on delivering high quality output in a timely manner; working collaboratively with various stakeholders within and outside the company; who leads by example; and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces.
Other good to haves:
- Expertise in C#, Java, C++, Python or similar language(s). We place a higher emphasis on core engineering/CompSci fundamentals and good architecture design than any particular language.
- Experience with online data stores; offline data stores is a plus.
- Focus on building robust and scalable systems with TDD, continuous integration and automated testing.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity Leave.
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited book allowance.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off!
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, awesome facilities and a community feel) in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing [email protected]