Teachable: Senior Backend Engineer at Teachable (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Dec 30, 2018
Teachable is looking for a Senior Back-End software engineer. We're a small, tight-knit team of smart people who like to get a lot done with minimal overhead. We collaborate on roadmap, design, architecture, and are driven by a mission to inspire people all over the world to teach what they love.
As a senior member of our team, you will be critical in leading strategy on a system that impacts thousands of instructors and millions of students. As our team continues to grow your experience will be essential in ensuring that we maintain our targets as well as a consistent engineering culture. You will define what is possible as well as the best course of action to achieve it, driving the progression of our stack and our team at large.
Check out more on this post on How We Code at Teachable
- Storage: AWS, Redis, S3
- Infrastructure and Tools: Webpack, Yarn, Gulp, AWS, Docker, ElasticSearch
- Testing: Protractor, Jest, Cucumber, RSpec, Capybara
- Data: Python (ETL), SQL, Looker, Jupyter, Redshift, S3, AWS, Unittest, Pytest
- Mobile: iOS (Swift)
Who You Are
- 4 + years of Back-End experience with production Rails
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Value working as part of a team and supporting other team members when needed