Deloitte: Senior Creative UI/UX Designer at Deloitte (Boston, MA) (Boston, MA)
Posted: Oct 10, 2019
While analytics isn't new, we're experiencing a renaissance in the science, technology, and application of business analytics today, which makes it hard to keep up. Many business leaders are now facing the dilemma of how best to quickly get up to speed on what analytics can actually deliver in practice. That’s where the Insight Studio comes in.
Work you’ll do
We are looking for skilled individuals to lead multidisciplinary teams of designers, data scientists and technologists to help our clients transform their businesses through the power of applied analytics by executing the following:
- Help to create and deliver User Experience strategy for large, complex analytics programs and engagements
- Work with multi-disciplinary team of designers, data scientist, technologists and business experts in a way that leads to measurable business impact
- Lead the synthesis of multiple work streams into a coherent and powerful narrative about applied analytics and design and its role in transforming businesses
- Direct and produce tangible outputs at different stages of the design process
- Scope and write proposals for new client engagements,
- Work side-by-side with account team leaders to discuss and implement changes to project and account dynamics and strategy, and to identify new business opportunities
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, rel="nofollow">Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.