Posted: Sep 10, 2019
The Senior Designer will work on a variety of projects and activities, such as presentation design, social content, websites, posters, banners, and corporate identity.
You'll work to a brief agreed with the client, Executive Creative Director, and account manager, and will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client's objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Create, develop and animate Powerpoint presentations.
- Design and manage deck presentations
- Provide multiple solutions to each assignment taking into account any/all restrictions included in art direction.
- Develop an understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
- Developing materials necessary for client presentations.
- Develop the ability to communicate your knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Maintain computer archive files.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as directed by the Creative Department.
- Problem Solving
- Detail Orientation
- Technical Competencies
- Conceptual Ideation
- Creative Execution
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
- Bachelor's degree or Degree in a related field
- 4 - 8 years of Design Experience in a Marketing Agency
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Strong design and composition techniques in producing polished final pieces (i.e., attention to detail, good knife).
- Computer photo-retouching and image development skills.
- Demonstrated Understanding of:
- Social Media platforms
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height, etc.).
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process and correct disking procedures.
- Photography and the photographic process.
In order to be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio.