Posted: Sep 21, 2020
We're seeking a multi-disciplinary designer to help build our client's brands from website design to social media ads. You'll collaborate with lead designers, marketing teams, and the company's founders and visionaries.
Media Wire is searching for a designer with a great eye and a willingness to learn. You will work closely with our CD, CMO, and COO to craft digital marketing funnels that focus on converting clicks to purchases for a wide range of direct to consumer products.
You will be working across all brands in our portfolio, both current and future, to create stunning direct response social media ads. This includes using client provided assets and brand guidelines to concept, execute both static and video ads for use on facebook, instagram, tiktok and google.
Funnel design will include web layouts, UI / UX design, Email marketing campaign design, and various graphic design support.
Candidates must have proven experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, XD
Other responsibilities include:
- Static ad creation, video ad creation, web design, UX/UI design, email marketing design
- Understanding project requirements with minimal assistance - ability to go from design brief to concepts quickly
- Take feedback and notes during review, and ability to execute changes
- Web / landing page design to spec
- Ideation for marketing language, based on existing assets
- Assisting on day-to-day graphic creation
- Email marketing design
- Simple CSS / HTML / LIQUID / JS editing / creation
Requirements / Must Haves
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Design (preferred)
- Expertise with Adobe CC suite, including photoshop, illustrator and after effects
- Expertise in motion graphics / animation in after effects
- Experience with 3d animation ( maya , other ) a bonus
- Experience with shopify / liquid, HTML, CSS a bonus
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices, as well as an ability to learn and take direction
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening design skillset
You're right for this role if you are detail-oriented; collaborative and humble; have a can-do attitude, and you're naturally curious. Ideally, you are already established and comfortable working in a small, fast-paced design studio. You are a self-starter but also highly collaborative, looking to have a direct impact on high-end direct to consumer brands.
What we're looking for in you
Strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of projects especially in video Ad creation and landing page/website design
Demonstrated passion for typography
Proficiency within the Adobe Creative Suite ecosystem (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD a must)
Experience with email editing tools, image libraries and file hosting, basic HTML, or CSS a plus
Digital savvy with a keen interest in social media marketing
Excellent critical thinking skills
Comfortable receiving constructive feedback
Flexibility, proactive working style, and accountability
Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve
We are a full-service Marketing Agency known for growing companies while creating award-winning solutions featured in Facebook case studies. As a boutique agency, we build strong relationships between our clients which we see as our partners. Our focus is almost entirely on performance which often permits us to achieve or supersee an inhouse team.
We care about our work and the integrity of the brand we manage. We believe that what we do and why we do it matters.
From the founding days, we've been at the forefront of design blended with strategy and execution. Our client range from startup to very well established companies and although we have achieved a lot we are never willing to rest on past accolades.
We realized that a successful business is all about the people and we value the people as individuals whose value is more important than a business.
We believe in transparency, being honest, kind, and open. We give sincere praise and critique without sugarcoating. We share our opinions directly and use objectivity over subjectivity as the guiding principle for decision-making.
We expect every member of the team to look out for others, and themselves, knowing that looks different for each of us.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.