Senior Designer / Digital Designer - FT Remote
Posted: Jun 2, 2021
iboss?is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. The iboss cloud platform provides network security as a service, delivered in the cloud, as a complete SaaS offering. This eliminates the need for traditional network security appliances, such as firewalls and web gateway proxies, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally,?iboss?protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and operates worldwide, including Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
iboss is looking for an experienced, idea-driven and well-rounded Senior Designer. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with outstanding design sensibilities, attention to detail (production), verbal and visual communication skills, and is capable of working with several different work styles. They will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of projects ranging from branding, corporate website, ad campaigns, presentations, and events, to full scale marketing kits. They will be able to create and improve upon existing processes and work with the creative and marketing team to ensure that projects are being delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Help define and refine the iboss design language and be able to create and adhere to the new iboss Guidelines.
- Build upon and extend the iboss website and digital assets and properties.
- Communicate design decisions to multiple stakeholders.
- Create extraordinary user-centered designs for the web. Incorporating business requirements, internal reviews and customer feedback.
- Assist with design direction for campaigns and advertising, event executions.
- Regularly look outward to identify opportunities for improvement and to incorporate advancements in design technologies, methods, and tools.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm, sparking creativity with new sources of inspiration.
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, swag, and environmental.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and ideate design concepts.
- Develop, refine and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts.
- Define and maintain our brand standards.
- 6-10 years of brand, digital, production design experience in-house or at an agency.
- High-level knowledge of both digital and print.
- Knowledge and experience in digital production design and have a strong understanding of social media platforms and formats.
- Expert skills in the complete Adobe Creative Cloud suite as well as Figma/Sketch.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX, web development, and dev languages.
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint presentations. Possesses the ability to build and construct complex slides and create or modify templates.
- Familiar with creative production and is efficient with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong design foundation and will clearly communicate their ideas, or design decisions.
- Passion for results and performance-oriented: The ability to find creative solutions and generate results in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Can collaborate with internal stakeholders and on both quick-turn (same day) and long-term planned programs.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and a good attitude in a collaborative setting.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Up to date on current and emerging design and digital trends with a natural interest in culturally relevant concepts.
- Understanding of cybersecurity, Network Ops and/or Security Ops.
- Video/animation experience (basic)
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas.