InSource, Inc.: Senior Developer Fixed Income/Equity at InSource, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Feb 14, 2019
Senior Developer Fixed Income Philadelphia, PA
2 perm opportunities, senior level and mid-level positions
Senior Developer will be responsible for working with portfolio managers and the trading analysts to develop solutions and applications. Senior Developer will utilize .NET and Java technologies, work with Portfolio Managers and the traders directly to understand requirements and utilize their own experience in the investment industry to understand the needs of the business groups. Senior Developer will develop applications related to Fixed Income and Equity.
Senior Developer REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience in application development in the investment industry, asset management specifically
- 4+ years of experience in .NET technologies including C#, .NET, as well as web services, SOAP
- Expereince with Java development
- Work with other IT staff on Equity and Fixed Income business concepts, mentor/guide the staff
- Recommend solutions that will provide support for Front Office operations
- Understanding investment management industry, effective use of technology to support Portfolio Managers, Traders, Operations, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Equity securities. In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income, options, mutual funds.
- Strong experience working with large amounts of data including time series data in the process of using for BI & Analytics.
- Understanding of methodologies such as OO design, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Experience with and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WCF, etc.
- Proficient in configuring and supporting web applications on IIS.