Atlantic Partners Corporation: Senior DevOps Engineer at Atlantic Partners Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Feb 14, 2019
Atlantic Partners has a Corporate client located in downtown Philadelphia, PA who has an immediate need for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a full time/permanent position. Dont miss out, apply today!!
As a key member of the Systems Engineering team, you will be given the opportunity to utilize AWS, Continuous integration and deployment, Containerization, Orchestration, Elasticsearch, Terraform, Cloudformation, Puppet and Chef as you help lead the way in Software Automation.
Looking for someone to join our clients team inside Infrastructure and Operations to assist in the design, build and delivery of the application stacks for a product teams in a cloud based environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- ng as part of an application team to build and maintain the right cloud infrastructure architecture, balancing performance and resilience with cost.
- Scoping of requirements and defining a delivery plan of infrastructure.
- Utilization of core platform using Terraform and Puppet to deliver high quality, operationally mature infrastructure.
- Contributing to building and maintaining a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks.
Key Skills and Experience:
- ty to work within an Agile team with good time management.
- Writing and using configuration management Puppet, Terraform, Ansible.
- AWS Infrastructure at scale.
- Experience writing and using modular terraform at scale.
- Excellent Linux experience at scale.
- AWS ecosystem (IAAS, etc).
- Expert level Linux knowledge.
- Scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Powershell, BASH).
- Large scale monitoring and reporting (Elastic stack, New Relic).
- Continuous Integration systems such as Git/Jenkins/GoCD.
- Working inside Dev teams to support Operational Requirements.