Isentia: Senior DevOps Engineer at Isentia (Redfern, Australia) (Redfern, Australia)
Posted: Sep 10, 2019
At Isentia, we are passionate about helping communicators understand media, data and content. This starts with out Tech engineers working with the latest cloud platforms and machine learning algorithms to collect data, analyse it and inform our customer on the issues important to them.
You will lead a team to architect, design or customize automation systems to ensure service provision meet business needs and IT strategy.
Here’s some more information about this opportunity and whom it will be a great fit for.
If you worked as a Devops Lead what could you have done last week?
- Design, manage and implement application deployments adhering to CICD methodology.
- Design and build availability of existing infrastructure workloads on premise and in the cloud, using industry standard strategies.
- Holds team members accountable with clear objectives, KPI’s, policies and procedures.
- Drives high performance in the team through managing and coaching the team and providing quality feedback.
- Apply industry best practices in security for on-prem and Cloud footprint.
Who are you?
- Knowledge of core AWS Cloud Services (EC2, EBS, VPC, DynamoDB, RDS,
- Lambda, AWS security products including IAM and key management
- Knowledge in Linux
- Knowledge of Containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Scripting skills (CloudFormation, Bash, one mainstream programming
- Familiarity with Configuration, Automation and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GIT,
- Ansible, Terraforms, Spinnaker, Kops, Puppet)
- Familiarity with cloud monitoring tools (Datadog, Cloudhealth)
- Familiarity with syslog management (Sumo Logic, Splunk)
- Familiarity with agile practices (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience with GCP and multi-cloud environments
- Knowledge of other AWS Cloud Services (Elastic Search, EMR, Kinesis, Elastic
- Beanstalk, Code Deploy)
- Knowledge in Windows Server
- Experience with Data streaming technologies (Apache Storm, Apache Spark,
- Apache Zookeeper)
- Industry experience:
- 3+ years experience hands on DevOps
- 5+ years experience in System Administration or a comparable Technical
- Support role
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses.
Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our team in this key position then apply now!