Senior Digital Creative
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
WE ARE TOMMY, ARE YOU?
Are you the big-idea type who lives in brainstorms and thrives on concepting for your beloved clients? Can you envisage cutting edge digital experiences that make sense and feel right and then shepherd them through the creative process to dazzling results?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Creative to join our talented global team in Los Angeles. We seek someone who shares our love for ideas, our fondness for creative technology, and our commitment to successful delivery of award-winning projects for the likes of Amazon Prime Video, Disney, Hulu, Netflix, Paramount, Sony and our other cherished clients.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to get stuck into challenging briefs from great clients. We seek someone to love our existing clients and get excited about pitching for new ones in equal measure.
Our new Senior Digital Creative will devour briefs and bring the ideas that resonate with our clients and their audiences. The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital marketing and have an inherent understanding of how to add value to a client's communications. She or he will also love a pitch and relish the creative ideation process.
Daily, our Senior Digital Creative will be expected to:
- Lead the creative ideas portion of our project and pitch processes
- Come up with creative treatments and concepts in response to briefs and RFPs
- Write up or edit decks and creative rationales for pitches and presentations
- Meet with clients in person to pitch new ideas, to represent Tommy in workshops and inter-agency campaign meetings, and to generally impress clients and partners with your creativity and brilliance
- Oversee creative projects in studio to ensure we maintain integrity and avoid drift
- Liaise with Producers to influence estimates, project plans, client amends, and the overall direction of studio production and build
- Help to shape and improve our creative ideation, brainstorming, and pitch processes ? a task that is never complete as we can always improve
- Possess an understanding of our clients' marketing objectives, strategies, processes, and preferences as relevant to the work we propose
- Assist in vetting and overseeing the good progress of work by freelancers including copywriters, IA, UX, developers, motion and graphic designers
- Oversee, advise, and mentor more junior members of staff when relevant
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The following skills and experience will set the successful candidate apart from the rest. We will only consider applicants with high scores against this list of essential skills and qualifications.
- The ability to ideate and conceptualize for projects and campaigns
- A strong portfolio of digital and social advertising campaigns and interactive experiences including web, mobile, social media, video, and real world activations
- The ability to us distill creative briefs from client and strategic briefs
- Strong copywriting skills
- Thorough understanding of social content creation, web development technologies, online advertising specifications, and design lifecycle
- Ability to interpret creative communication between clients and the studio
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to write outstanding proposals and briefs
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, and critical thinking skills
- Positive interpersonal, communication, and team-player skills including but not limited to having a sense of humor
- Effective team management capabilities, including the ability to delegate appropriate tasks to maximize efficiency
- Experience working as a Creative in the digital creative advertising industry
- Demonstrable brand experience is essential ? specifically with consumer/FMCG, entertainment, telecoms, automotive, and luxury brands
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience
GET IN TOUCH
If you think you've got the skills, talent, and style to be our Senior Digital Creative, get in touch with us at [email protected] Send your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter email explaining why you are the best person for the job.
We're committed to furthering equality and diversity in the creative industry, so we'll be especially happy to see applications from underrepresented backgrounds.
Local applicants legally allowed to work in the US, only please. If you're a recruiter, please don't call us. We'll call you.