CyberCoders: Senior Drupal Developer at CyberCoders (Charlotte, NC) (Charlotte, NC)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Job DescriptionSenior Drupal Developer If you are a Senior Drupal Developer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsOur team is a combination of experts from all corners of the produce industry: passionate problem solvers, extraordinary creatives and determined research analysts.
What does this give you? A chance to join a hand-picked team moving toward the collective goal of delivering impactful business results.What You Will Be Doing- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Set up environments for development.
- Develop custom content in WordPress and Drupal 8 CMS Platforms (themes, plugins)
- Provide development estimates and outline reasons for architectural, design and coding approaches
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testing and debug code
- Maintain and enhance existing applications, effectively diagnose issues and provide resolutions
- Manage hosting, domain, server or outsourced web development resources
- Mentor less senior developers and evaluate their performance
- Train team members on useful development techniques
- Collaborate with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Develop and document procedures to manage web properties
- Ensure all software documentation is up-to-date
- Stay current with best practices in web design and development, including user experience, industry trends, emerging languages and platforms
- Occasional travel for training, meetings and trade showsWhat You Need for this Position- Expertise in WordPress, Drupal 8 and Drupal 8 platforms
- Ability to fully customize any website template, CMS, theme based on a custom design direction - creating repeatable, flexible, templates - potentially creating CMS-like modules to add-onto over time
- Solid understanding of search/SEO best practices as they relate to web development, clean and organized, bot-legible structure and code
- Systems integrations - API - development (bash, aws/lambda, python) and other scripts and automation commands
- Version control Github, Gitllab, or BitBucket
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of UX/UI layout and architecture
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Understanding of security practices
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- Adobe Creative Suite basics for simple design adjustments, resizing photos and font manipulation
- Team management skillsSo, if you are a Senior Drupal Developer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.