Senior Experience Designer
Posted: Aug 31, 2022
Realize the unimagined
Fantasy is a digital product and innovation company. We realize the unimagined for the world's most ambitious organizations. Founded in 1999, our global reputation is based on our teams' unique ability to think beyond the ordinary and launch ground-breaking products and services. We believe that our phenomenal team is the core reason for our success, our growth, and our thriving culture. We offer location flexibility, with three offices located in New York, San Francisco, and London.
As a Senior Experience Designer at Fantasy, you'll think beyond ordinary solutions to ship world-class products to world-leading organizations. You will collaborate with talented teams to create experiences that millions of people not only use ? but love.
Launch digital products and services with world-leading organizations
You'll work with the world's most forward-thinking companies, including the likes of Netflix, Spotify, Asana, Tesla, The Academy of Motion Pictures, Dolby, Ancestry, Salesforce, and many others. You'll work across diverse industries and varying form factors, including automotive, luxury, travel, operating systems, website ecosystems, voice recognition software, artificial intelligence, and so much more.
??????Craft experiences that people love
- ?????You'll set experiential direction and provide strategic guidance throughout the duration of projects.
- You'll work with cross-functional teams to execute against the principles that create great, human-centered products.
- As a hands-on designer with a meticulous eye for detail, you'll help oversee and direct the work to ensure it is realized with incredible creativity and expert craftsmanship.
- You'll lead with empathy and insight, synthesizing complex information to lead with clarity.
- You'll devise product visions, feature sets, and roadmaps.
- You'll help construct design systems that combine delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences. You'll work with other disciplines to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
Working with a world-class team
- ?????You'll collaborate with the design and experience teams to build products.
- You'll see opportunities to improve design processes and lead the team in new, better ways of working.
- You'll lead by example, inspiring those around you to think beyond the ordinary.
Work with forward thinking organizations
- ?????You'll engage directly with client partners, working with them to solve problems, ideate, imagine, and create.
- You'll lead discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind your teams' solutions.
- You'll build strong relationships with clients and be seen as a natural go-to for creativity, problem-solving, and ideation.
- You'll engage in the full end-to-end process from initial conversations with prospective client partners through to delivery and growing relationships.
Experience / Key Personal Qualities
- ????A strong portfolio that spans a wide variety of digital products, services, and a strong portfolio that spans a wide variety of digital products, services, and experiences.
- You can demonstrate your process through wireframes, site maps, and flows.
- 3+ years of experience in the design industry, with a focus on leading teams to create human-centered digital experiences.
- The ability to create truly human-centered, impactful end products.
- Combining thought and strategic thinking to offer a strong point of view.
Fantasy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Since 1999, diversity has been vital to our success and ability to create products and services used and loved by millions of people all over the world. We are committed to continually fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.