Critical Mass: Senior Front End Developer at Critical Mass (Cupertino, CA) (Cupertino, CA)
Posted: Oct 21, 2019
- Use modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical and business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards and practices.
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools and frameworks such, e.g. AngularJS, Backbone.js, SASS/LESS, Node.js
- Experience working with package manager and automation tools like npm, gulp, and grunt. -Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency in Semantic HTML Markup.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams.