Insider: Senior Front-end Developer for Ankara Office at Insider (Ankara, Turkey) (Ankara, Turkey)
Posted: Sep 17, 2020
- 3+ years experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Babel, etc);
- Experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages;
- Experience in responsive web design;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git;
- Experience in optimizing for page performance;
- Ability to write clean and semantical front-end code;
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility;
- Should be open for learning, developing and learning new technologies.
- Passionate about user experience;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
Our Engineering Culture;
- Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
- We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
- We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
- We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
What is it like to work at Insider?
We are underdogs, game changers, data-junkies, and outsiders. Coding is the heart of what we do but we acknowledge that codes die, codes break, codes evolve. What’s permanent is our engineering mind. Insider Engineers Team is where you can find the best tech minds in the industry fostering in what they are naturally good at, pushing each other’s limits to build disruptive technologies. We overcome challenges through hard work and innovation. You will work with some of the world’s most brilliant, passionate and dedicated people together to solve challenging problems.
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.