Posted: Jun 24, 2019
We believe in autonomous, self-supporting development teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they'll ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our 100+ stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more - ideally together with their best mate or dad.
In order to improve and scale Custom Made application and add Made to Measure, we need an experienced Front-end developer, able to deliver the vision of the Product using existing and new technologies to ensure the superior Customer Experience.
What can you expect to work on?
- Working on new technologies and developing a client app
- Design, production, modification and maintenance of web application's user interface
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
- Focus on template creation, usability, and functionality of each app
- Thoroughly document design and implemented code.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Worked in agile teams and familiar with agile approach
- Working history with HTML5 and template languages like HandleBars / Nunjucks
- Experience with Redux and Flux architecture
- Experience with StencillJS, VuelJS, React.JS or any other modern front-end framework
- Ability to write test for code (unit/integration tests)
- E-commerce knowledge would be a great asset
When are you doing a good job?
- When you deliver quality and value
- When you build the best omnichannel application to help the customer find the perfect fit
- When you are self-motivated and pro-active
- Always looking for continuous improvement
- Able to learn from the past experiences
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Healthy lunch, sport classes, sample sales, yearly themed party.