On Running: Senior Front End Engineer at On Running (Zürich, Switzerland) (Zürich, Switzerland)
Posted: Sep 19, 2020
Experiencing rapid growth in our direct-to-consumer business, we are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to help us level up On’s online business. You will work in an agile and cross-functional team together with a growth master, a digital designer, a full-stack engineer, and a data scientist to build new digital products for elevated growth.
With experience in building high-performance software, you will contribute by building state-of-the-art web applications and digital products for increased performance. You will be sitting in our HQ, as part of our Zurich-based growth team. You’ll work in close collaboration with our digital teams at our Berlin HQ as well as local teams in Portland (USA) and Yokohama (Japan).
Key requirements include:
- You are experienced in professional front end development and know how to write testable and maintainable code.
- Modern front end tools and methodologies such as gulp, webpack, SCSS, BEM or SMACCS are not news to you.
- You can handle code management tools (git, github) in your sleep.
- You have a deep interest in web design, UX and UI.
- 4-5+ years experience in a leading web agency, or with a digital or cutting edge brand
- Agile and lean mindset.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. You enjoy coming up with creative solutions in an international environment.
Besides being excited to join the team that’s putting fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you’ll also:
- Have experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize or another A/B testing tool
- Have worked with growth hackers or bring a growth-hacking mindset
- Be fluent in English and/or German.
How we work:
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Test and learn
- Strong hands-on execution. We get things done.
- Communication is key