Climax Media: Senior Front-End React Developer (Contract) (Toronto)
Posted: Oct 12, 2017
Senior Front-End React Developer
We’re entrepreneurs, both dynamic and creative. We understand what it takes to manage digital relationships between brands and consumers. Through agility in strategy and execution, we build journeys with measurable impact. Our company’s mantra is Damn Good Digital – signifying the leading edge solutions we offer to clients, including Honda Canada, Acura, Freedom Mobile, and Brookfield Homes. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and corporate culture. In fact, we recently took home fifth place at the 2017 Great Places to Work Canada awards ceremony.
As a Senior Front-End React Developer, you will be reporting to the Director of Technology as well as the Front-End Software Architect/Team Lead. All of our developers pride themselves in creating and building beautiful software that follows development best practices. Iterative and test driven, we follow an agile sprint-based methodology to produce products we are proud of. Our team builds an infrastructure that pushes performance boundaries.
- Design, develop, and implement Front-End React applications
- Plan, design, build, support, and maintain new and existing applications
- Work closely with a team of developers, communicating effectively and working together to reach defined goals and meet deadlines
- Attend and participate in daily standups and project retrospectives
- Commit to ongoing learning and development
- Ensure front-end development integrates with back-end development
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization
- HTML5, CSS3
- Active participant in the development community