Wunder Mobility: Senior Frontend Engineer (React) at Wunder Mobility (Hamburg, Germany) (Hamburg, Germany)
Posted: Dec 3, 2019
Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
We’d like to hire you as a Senior Frontend Engineer (ReactJS) to build beautiful, scalable, maintainable applications, learn and make friends in the process.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
As Senior Frontend Engineer (ReactJS) you work in a strong cross-functional, agile team alongside a product owner, an UX designer, engineers and a QA automation engineer. Our in-house agile coach and hands-on architects make sure that your team gets all the support it needs to truly build great products. Your team owns its processes and is responsible for its product. Behavior-driven development is as important as clean, maintainable code, documentation and understanding the newest technologies and how they could help us. It all comes down to learning, teaching and building fast, beautiful software.
We love to facilitate discussions of high technical excellence within our team. You will create the most customer-facing services of our products and continuously optimize your designs.
WHAT WE DID RECENTLY
- Built initial versions of the operator dashboards
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with your peers to build our ReactJS and TypeScript Communities of Practice
- Create a cutting edge user interface with great UX and maintainable architecture to help our B2B clients understand and control their operations
- Develop UIs for our services and collaborate in your team to define the APIs you will interact with
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years experience in engineering
- Experience with at least two modern client side, component oriented framework or libraries - ideally including ReactJS
- Good knowledge of GraphQL
- Evidence of exposure to architectural frontend patterns
- Interest in the latest developments - excite your colleagues with knowledge about cutting-edge technology
- Proficient English language skills
WHAT GIVES YOU BONUS POINTS
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for technical excellence or product sense
- Experience in end-to-end autonomous ownership of features
- German language skills
JOINING THE WUNDER TEAM MEANS…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.