Tegan Digital: Senior Full-Stack Developer at Tegan Digital (Plano, TX) (Plano, TX)
Posted: Jan 3, 2019
- Provide technical leadership during the project discovery phase and contribute to requirements gathering, resource allocation and overall solution design.
- Support existing client web applications with enhanced functionality, optimization improvements and UI updates.
- Lead front-end and back-end development efforts on new client projects.
- Translate responsive UI designs into coded visual elements users want to engage with.
- Implement solutions utilizing standard security and data privacy protection.
- Design and develop reusable code and libraries for future utilization.
- Architect database schemas to meet project requirements while focusing on database efficiency and speed.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of internal processes and overall DevOps.
- 6+ years of experience in as a full-stack developer.
- 4+ years working as the technical lead within a development team.
- Senior level experience with .NET, C#, Entity Framework, MVC.
- Experience with Angular or similar client-side frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of utilization of Git within a team environment.
- Familiarity with graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch.
- Experience with the setup and management of web servers (IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc) and hosting platforms such as Heroku and Azure.
- Familiarity with PHP, Rails and Sitefinity a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Comfortable meeting and leading discussions with clients and partners.
- OWN YOUR PROJECT. OWN YOUR SOLUTION. OWN YOUR WORK.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement plan matching
- Health Insurance
- Relaxed/casual office environment in one of the newest co-working spaces in DFW
- Flexible work from home/telecommuting policy