Senior Graphic Designer
Posted: Mar 15, 2019
Endeavor is one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. Endeavor Global Marketing (EGM) is its "agency within the agency", offering everything from brand strategy and activation, advertising, public relations, digital, sponsorship, influencer strategy, original content and business intelligence to major brand partners.
The design team here is like at any other agency, but it's also unlike any other agency, in that creatives here need to be up on culture ? because that's what we're selling ? this is an agency where brands and culture intersect. In sports. Music. Film. Fashion.
The Senior Designer is responsible for supporting the Art Directors and Design Director in all aspects of visual output for the studio, spanning graphic design, light retouching, social media assets, digital and print production, branded collateral, web banners, presentation design, brand identity, and original content.
You should be creative, highly organized, and able to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines. You will also manage junior talent with an eye for quality control as well as coaching and answering their questions. You are well versed in creative programs ? from the Adobe Creative Cloud to Keynote to PowerPoint.
Last but far from least, we like to have fun when we work - so we look to you to be positive and have a good time, even when we are tackling a big workload.
- Supports all aspects of visual output for Endeavor Global Marketing, Endeavor brands, and external clients.
- Executes branded collateral ? from digital mock ups/comps and brand identities to printed materials and presentation design ? for both new business opportunities as well as current clients' needs.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, infographics, digital & social ads, animations, etc.
- Review and guide junior designers' work to ensure that agency, department, and design team standards are met.
- Select proper colors, images, text style, and layout based on project and deliverables.
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts throughout creative design process.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products and fine-tune end-user compatibility throughout designs.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing, account, and creative & design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Mentor, lead, manage, and inspire junior staff members.
- Be able to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times if needed.
- Bachelors degree required
- 5-7+ years of experience required ? preferably at a creative or media agency
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
- Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends
- Proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, etc.