Senior Graphic Designer / Creative Director
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
Hi there, Maven Made is a digital arm to a large manufacturing and wholesale company, focusing on digital formats to compliment new and exciting opportunities. We are looking for a Creative leader that can take ownership of all creative requirements from Brand identities, Web Design, Presentations, Marketing Material and other creative requirements we may need. Most of our projects are digital native brands and /or tech solutions.
What You'll Do
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of work experience as a graphic designer
- Graphic design qualification and/or portfolio that demonstrates high quality work
- Ability to do illustration, Animation, and video
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and project managers at once.
- Strong communication skills, eagerness to pitch creative ideas, and experience managing expectations and fast-paced creative deadlines.
- Excellent design proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat. Adobe After Effects and other video editing software. Knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of design techniques across digital and print.
- Experience with branding, image editing, prototyping, data design, iconography, color theory, typography, grid structure, campaign design best practices.