Senior Graphic Designer
Posted: Jan 13, 2021
Third Impact is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to support our marketing and creative teams.
- $250 a month based on Commission
This role will seek to elevate a consistent level of design for branding, marketing design, and print materials while collaborating with the Creative Director and different teams to generate content across the organization.
What you will do:
- Concept and Design marketing materials including key art, social media assets, web design assets, marketing collateral, merch, and more across the Third Impact brand
- Collaborate with the creative content team through ideation to completion to ensure high-quality results
- Proactively follow projects from concept to execution, delivering each step quickly and on time
- Producing fully realized deliverables that adhere to brand guidelines while pushing the limits of your creativity
What you bring to the table:
- A portfolio that showcases applicable skills, concepts, and case studies
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
- Working knowledge with Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- A keen eye for details and styles
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members to ensure a fair turnaround time for project completion
Why Third Impact?
- Unique, professional, and international workplace
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Lots of ramen LOL