Senior Graphic Designer
Posted: Sep 21, 2020
404 Studios, an award winning studio, is on the look out for a talented senior graphic designer to join our team. This is a remote (ideally US based) and or on-site position at our Miami, Florida studio.
- Developing client brands, including logos, brand guidelines and business collateral.
- Collaborating on design concepts, layouts and strategies from inception to completion.
- Design eye-catching content for social media platforms and work with creative leads to deliver daily content based on project briefs.
- Conceptualize and design packaging, print, and other branding assets to support client needs
- Create/edit engaging videos using After Effects/Premier Pro (3D background major plus)
Working with us you will be responsible for curating innovative designs for startups and D2C brands.
- At least 4-7 years of experience
- Must be US based or speak fluent english
- Must have a strong and diverse portfolio that can demonstrate your capabilities.
- Strong ability to demonstrate a high level of thinking
- Able to create polished, compelling visuals on quick turn-around projects
- Awareness of current creative trends and emerging technology / programs.
- Master in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, and After Effects.
- UX/UI design experience using Figma, Sketch, and or Adobe Xd is a huge plus!
- 3D background is a mjor plus! (Cinema 4D and Octane)
- Competitive salary for full-time or part-time employment.
- Work remote or on-site at our studio in Miami, Florida.
This position is great for those who are freelance designers looking to join a forward thinking studio. If this sounds like you please get in touch with your portfolio.