Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company: Senior iOS Developer at Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (Guadalajara, Mexico) (Guadalajara, Mexico)
Posted: Sep 13, 2019
If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
• Be a thought leader in mobile development and shape the future of our next mobile app development strategy.
• Lead the product feature to build resilient and secure applications with the right architecture/design and production level quality.
• Design and develop and Unit Test Mobile applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, deliver features.
• Partner with product and marketing functions to provide them with engineering guidance and also further their needs from the app.
• Being involved from product inception, proactively look for potential quality issues, contribute to Technical Reviews and Root Cause Analysis sessions.
• Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
• Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers
• A genuine interest in shipping quality applications and belief in engineering excellence.
• An agile mentality whether practiced (i.e., SCRUM, Kanban) or innate (i.e., you have no patience to sacrifice progress for red tape)
• Ability to make tradeoff choices and work in close collaboration with developers to maintain an aggressive release cadence.
• The ability to communicate effectively to executive audiences; effective communication can manifest as presentations, rapid prototypes or the plain ol' written word
• The ability to reverse engineer existing systems and extend the capabilities of existing solutions.
5+ years in delivering native applications for iOS with a strong understanding of a consumer app life-cycle with XCUITest.
• 2+ years of experience working with devops tools like Chef, Jenkins and practices like continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
• BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a related field
• Android development experience