teckro: Senior iOS Developer at teckro (Dublin, Ireland) (Dublin, Ireland)
Posted: Jun 17, 2020
Do you want to be a key part of an engineering team that builds technology products that save peoples lives? What about being part of an engineering team whose technology is currently being used on multiple clinical trials to find cure for COVID-19?
If you are looking for a sense of purpose and want to make a real impact, then we want to talk to you at Teckro.
Teckro builds mobile first, Cloud based SaaS Technology solutions used by the global pharmaceutical companies to change how they conduct clinical Trials.
There is a huge and urgent need to modernise clinical trials to solve big global problems like the COVID-19 pandemic but also lots of other diseases – diabetes, cancer, etc. Teckro is currently used around the world on trials for lifesaving medicines.
As a Senior iOS Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation and testing of handset applications for iOS devices. Be able to provide deep expertise in UX/UI design while ensuring that applications work securely, efficiently and effectively across browsers/devices.
You will be working in a cross-functional agile team to deliver business outcomes, participating in all phases of development within the team from design/requirements through to system release, specialising in building responsive and elegant user interfaces. You will also work closely with product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases/user stories, and then translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions
The ideal candidate is some who is passionate about the importance of good UX design and understand the need for software re-usability and maintainability. They will have a strong customer, product and design focus with superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
This role will be remote initially and then based in the Teckro Dublin office reporting to a Software Engineer Manager.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Expert in designing and building robust, modular, well-abstracted and maintainable applications
- Experience delivering projects in a CI/CD environment
- Experience in iOS Cocoa Touch Framework and Swift 5
- Experience in build and release of applications to the App Store
- Experience developing reusable frameworks
- Experience creating tests and following best practice in software design quality and development
- Understanding of software security and designing robust systems
- Deep understanding of usability
- 4+ years hands-on iOS software development experience
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in an appropriate field (Web design, Engineering, Computer Science, Science)
- Experience working in international/multi-site environments
- Experience working in a regulated industry an advantage
- Experience working in early-stage technology companies
- Ideally can present a portfolio of excellent front-end designs and implementations