Mindvalley: Senior iOS developer (Swift, XCode) at Mindvalley (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Posted: Jun 12, 2019
Looking to expand our Mobile Development team with talented iOS Developers who are motivated to join an international team and making an impact on the world through great tech products.
At Mindvalley we are developing an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market and reach millions of users. We develop modules and libraries which are shared by multiple apps.
Being one of our developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow your technical as well as personal skills. You will be an active part of creating our products, so check out the AppStore for the latest releases.
You'll be responsible for building exciting applications and implementing flows and mock-ups provided by UX and Design teams. Apart from having the ability to write performant and clean code with great attention to detail, you also contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you work closely with Product Development and Marketing teams.
You are the ideal candidate if you are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right. You understand that an organised code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference. You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are. You add a "magic touch" that will dazzle your users.
This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is not open to full time remote working.
- Experience with Swift
- Familiar with XCode and iOS
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Have a good understanding with JSON and XML
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with MVVM and other Design patterns
- Experience manipulating audio and video in iOS
Have you have worked on some iOS app? Of course you have! Include the AppStore links in your resume!
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Experience with Objective-C
ON THE PERSONAL SIDE
- Great logic and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- You feel comfortable (and enjoy) working outside your comfort zone
- Strong team player, willing to do whatever is necessary to deliver a great product
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!