Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Posted: Nov 12, 2019
Who we are:
We're a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We're into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Buenos Aires is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer with experience conceptualizing and creating animated experiences for online platforms. Experience with 3D modeling is a huge plus, Maya preferred.
The Designer will work on several projects at a time and be involved in all phases of creative development. They will be expected to communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices. The ideal candidate is expected not only to plan and create motion aspects of assigned projects, but also to contribute to an environment of professional growth.
Client: Tobacco Company
What you'll do:
- In partnership with the team, contribute to the creation of interactive design through active participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating sessions.
- Conceive and create motion design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Build a strong awareness of the client's business objectives, brand, and consumer landscape to inform insightful motion design direction.
- Collaborate with the team to determine the creative direction for each project and develop work that supports that direction.
- Expand personal knowledge of motion design and current state-of-the-art techniques (e.g. 3D, video).
- Share this knowledge across multiple disciplines in effort to elevate the work.
- Design and direct others to design mood boards, test animations, concept sketches, and storyboards.
- Ensure all work conforms to brand's style guides.
- Partner with creative lead in necessary research and preparation of client presentation materials.
- Set an example by working enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members, have a strong understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in critiques and team meetings
- Care that the project meets creative strategy/project objectives
- Work with Motion Designers, Designers & Creatives in quality assurance to ensure creative excellence of all deliverables.
- Proactively raise issues that may impact quality or timing of deliverables and offer solutions.
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively and proactively escalate conflicts with workloads.
- Organize file management per prescribed process and maintain image resource files.
- Uphold quality standards for all creative deliverables.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years in motion graphics at an agency, media company, design studio, or similar.
- Imaginative, well-organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible, and passionate individual excited to learn, grow, and innovate together with our team.
- An advanced understanding of the fundamentals of motion design. Expert-level command of design and motion applications, standard design applications, and video editing software: the Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, AVID, etc.
- Experience in Maya is a HUGE plus.
- Camera operation, film, and/or photography experience a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple assignments, organize and prioritize your own workload and the workload of others, and work efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the social media landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills. Able to articulate your creative process, thoughts, ideas, and develop a point of view about your work to be shared with internal teams and clients.
The POSSIBLE BA Senior Motion Designer is expected to be a team player, with passion and dedication plus a very organized personality and willingness to work on a high-stress but amazing team!
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship ? and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We've built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world's most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.